Sunday, May 31, 2009

Update on Book Challenge

So I'm on track with my book challenge. Yay for keeping up with goals! Hopefully I'll be adding the dates on the entries when I have the list in front of me. This is what I got so far:

Amazing Gracie by Dan Dye
B Burroughs, Augusten; Sellevision: a novel.
C
Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World by Vicki Myron
E
Feist, Raymond Magician: Apprentice
Gosling, Sam Snoop: What Your Stuff Says About You
Hughes, Marcia Life's 2 Percent Solution: Simple Steps to Achieve Happiness and Balance
I
J
Kirshchner, Diana Love in 90 Days: The Essential Guide to Finding Your Own True Love
Lundin, Stephen C., Harry Paul, John Christensen Fish! A Remarkable Way to Boost Morale and Improve Results
Magician: Master by Raymond Feist
N
Oolong Dead by Laura Childs
Pausch, Randy The Last Lecture
Q
R
Secert Diary of Ann Boleyn by Robin Maxwell
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z

I'm thinking next year I'm going to do a simaliar challenge but using the name of subjcts in biographies. I also some day want to read all of the Greek classics back to back and read all of Shakespeare's plays in a month.
So how is everyone else doing on the yearly book goals?

1 comment:

katina said...

uh, I don't have a yearly book goal...just a goal of read books. I may decide to re-read the Harry Potter ones since the movie's coming out in a month or so. (I can't wait!)