Saturday, October 30, 2010

Wow it's been a year...

It's been a year since my last entry. I'm going to try yet again to do NaNoWriMo. This time around I have created an outline (33 points) We will see if this is a helpful tool or not. I've never tried writing something with an outline in mind--but it was important for this story because I'm adopting someone else work. I have to admit last year fantasy book did better because I didn't have a plan for it- I created twists and turns that I wasn't excepting.

share with us: So tell me how do you normal start a project... do you have an outline, a scene in mind, or character? Or is just writing and see where the characters take you more your skill?

2 comments:

katina said...

I guess for my blogs, especially the garden one, I do think of what I'm going to write about before sitting down to write it, the normal blog...not so much.

Dani said...

So with the garden one do you plan ahead like today I will write about the height of the pepper plant--next week I will write about 101 different garlics I have... etc. or is it just a one blog at a time approch?