Sunday, December 19, 2010

project for week of 12-13-10

The other week I went out with Erica for lunch. We ended up walking down to B&N and looking at the craft section. I found this amazing book about a guy that created a skull everyday for a full year. After looking at his site and some other 365 project I have to admit I was envious of the creativity that these individuals experienced. So I sit up my extra room as a craft room. my first project was creating paper doll models. I first draw them on normal paper, and then traced them on a thicker blue paper. These are going to be the templates for a larger project I have in mind.






2 comments:

katina said...

Grinder did a very similar thing last year--only it was with sketchin something every day. This year it started as a "bigger project every week" thing but seems to be mostly a venue to talk about restoring guitars and recording songs. Still, the point was that he would do something every week.

http://pixtimes366.blogspot.com/

dds said...

oooooh! I like ^_^ I haven't checked the blog much the past three weeks since I've been the Post Office's Bitch lol - but I'm glad you got started on the projects and I hope that it continues. I love the pic of the dolls - perfect tits I might add >_^.