Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Book Challenge-- from Goodreads

Good Reads is one of my favorite sites. Not only do you have a community of book worms to share your favorite books with, but also a large database to find new books to read and an easy way to catalog/record your reading process. Simple put, it's a great site for book lovers. Heck, every time I log in, I discover a new feature. Today (being Sunday although this will be posted on Tuesday) I discovered a book group called 'The Book Challenge.' The originally idea for this group was to verbally comment to reading a self chosen amount of books. A couple of it's members made the challenge a little more difficult-- read 26 authors (or books) each starting with a different letter in a years time. Of course, everyone said it would be difficult to find an author with a name that started with 'X.' But I think it's doable (especially with Chinese names). I think I might start this goal at the beginning of the year.

1 comment:

katina said...

So...how's the challenge going?