Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Conversations


Hi- Both the 3P and Fed recons are off… do you want to handle this or should I?


That is strange…………


Can I ask you to do it? Busy here. If not, let me know and I’ll do it later after I set all the paper on fire.


I want to be invited to the paper fire party!!! I’ll see if I have time this afternoon-I’m having a busy morning as well. I’ll let you know if I can’t squeeze it in or when I’ve completed it.


Thanks D. Just let me know.


Hi Ron,


I got that Journal Entry taken care of. If you want to know why the recons were out: my transaction was offsetting 3P and when you reversed it you used the offset FW.


Duh…… That makes sense………….. Your fault!!!


Lol yes I know. All that taking funds from where they’re suppose to come from. What was I thinking?!?


Exactly!!!! You need a refresher!!!

No comments: