Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Conversations

Ron: Got them!

Me:Excellent *evil Mr. Burns’ grin as fingers lace together*

Ron:YOU LIKE SEE GARS AND THE SIMPSONS!!!!??? MARRY ME!!!!????

Me:Lol you are already married!

Ron: I am not!!

Me: What?

Ron: Who would be stupid enough to marry me? I’m nuts!!!

Me: So I shouldn’t marry you then, because you’re nuts and I don’t want to be stupid?

Ron:Exactly……… Unless you’re nuts too!!!

Me:I don’t think two nuts make a right.

Ron:Your loss…………….

Me:I know- cigars, The Simpsons, beer and Nacho lifestyle does sound really good right about know… but I have interest outside of those things that you would be- “what-that’s so girly.” And you would random throw fish and rocks at me in disgust.

Ron:Fish and rocks?

Me:The first things that came to mind.

Ron:Your nuts!!!!!!!

Me:Does nuts equal god-like?????

Ron:It could!!!

No comments: