Sunday, July 10, 2011



currently listening to: Bob Marley and the Wailers' "No Woman, No Cry"
from: Paula's Collection
for July 5th and 6th- I listened to Taylor Swift's Speak Now-- a CD that co-worker Angela gave me for my birthday. She got it beacuse one day I was listening to 'Mean' on the way to work and got it stuck in my head. 'Mean' is such a earworm. the only song I think that is more addicting is 'All the Single Ladies'
Speak Now has the following songd on it:
1. "Mine"
2. "Sparks Fly "
3. "Back to December"
4. "Speak Now"
5. "Dear John"
6. "Mean"
7. "The Story of Us"
8. "Never Grow Up"
9. "Enchanted"
10. "Better Than Revenge"
11. "Innocent"
12. "Haunted"
13. "Last Kiss"
14. "Long Live"

Mine, Back to Decemebr, Mean are always played on the radio...they're good well rounded songs. However, my personal favorites on the alumb is Speak Now and Dear John

No comments: