Saturday, August 23, 2008

Changes on the Site

Recent changes:

  • Probably the most noticeable change is the color scheme. I don't know if I'll keep it this way or not; we'll see. It was getting hard to figure out colors that looked good with the background in case I wanted to change the color of the text in blogs.
  • I add hangman to the side bar. I've been trying to get him bigger, but at least my poor computer skills have caught up with me, and my attempt of improving this have failed.
  • I changed the look of a list. Now the blogs that I read will show when they were last updated. I also added a few blogs I read outsider of blogger.
  • I figured out how to schedule posts!!! This means easy picture posts will be popping up during the week.
  • I added another site www.sspr.org to the 'About the Cities' list. It pretty much is a community hub site for Centennial, Littleton, and Lone Tree. Complete with recreation centers, parks, and trails that are in these towns and trust me when I say there's many parks to choose from.

That's pretty much it for now. If anyone has any suggestions, please leave them in a comment. You don't have to be a member of blogger to comment.

2 comments:

katina said...

ooo, i like the "last updated" feature.

katina said...

on the links to other blogs--it states when that blog was last updated. I like that.