Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Strength Finder 2.0




I read the first book (Now, Discover Your Strengths) in this serious about a year ago when my sister bought it for me. Both books Are Gallup Books and focus on building on individuals strengths instead of their weakness in business and school. Both books allows the reader to take an online test to see which traits are they're strength off of a list of 36. Since I borrowed Strengths Finder I wasn't able to take the test attached to that one which apparently more in depth then original. Since Strength Finder was small and short I decided to read traits that weren't my own and read the whole book. An Added bonus that Strengths Finder has that the Now, Discover didn't was actions one could take to help nurture/play on their strengths and actions one could take if they work with someone with those strengths.

No comments: